This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Monday, June 18, 2007

Chapter 2 - Done

Sunday was Father's day, and I spent the whole day running around and chatting to all sides of my re-married, and blended family. Not to mention including my boyfriend's side of the family this year, which is significantly smaller than mine. Believe it or not it was lots of fun.

Today, however, is the day I want to talk about. Today, I finished rewriting Chapter 2. TA DA!!! It actually isn't that big of a deal. I didn't change that much in this Chapter. Chapter 3 on the other hand, has some nifty changes (yes I said nifty).

So Step Two is moving along swimmingly. I'm two chapters in and can't wait to keep going. Only seven more chapters to go. * Remember, I'm only doing Chapters 1-9, Chapter 10 has to be redone so I'm counting it as part of the third step of my Three Step plan.*

On a side note, we've decided not to keep looking for a house. It's just not the right time for us to buy, especially in this market. We'll just keep renting out our downtown apartment for a while longer (like a year or two). Stupid inflated market.

Sunday - 0 words
(Today) Monday - Finished rewriting Chapter Two

Minus the fact that its hailing outside my window, it looks like it'll be a good day... to write at least. Have a good one.

C

No comments: