This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Monday, September 25, 2006

One more...

Ok so this is the third entry I've made today.

You'd think I was bored or something....

Anyway, I did some goal setting today (in my spare time, or course). I would like to post it here in order to give it a little more weight. Not just something I can ignore.

My Goal is to be finished my Novel by November 30th! (wow, I know)

That gives me 67 Days from Today, September 25th.
It works out to 2 pages per day (not a hard thing to do right?)

Specifics by Nov. 30th:
- One complete novel with the words "The End" in clear view.
- No chapter revisions, no mistakes corrected throughout the remaining chapters. (This one will be hard not to do)
- Chapters 7 through 15 written.

Exceptions: (because there is always an exception)
- Should another chapter become important to the completion of the novel, 6 days per chapter will be added.

Well, what do you think? Is it sound enough? No loop holes I can see, and I know i'll be looking for a loop hole later. Writers are the worst procrastinators in the world.

I know I can do it. I have to. I want to.

OK enough of the positive words and thoughts crap.... It's time to go home.

Dust

No comments: