This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Thursday, September 07, 2006

And we're off...

I leave in two hours for my retreat.

What am I still doing at work you ask? We'll i'm making sure everything is in order before I leave. You never realize how much you actually do, until you try and do 3 days worth in one.

Oh well. At least it's over now. I trained a girl to cover me for Friday and Monday. She's nice but i'm afraid i can't give her that much stuff to do. She said she didn't mind, so i'm ok with it.

I still have to go home, make supper, pack my bags, say good bye to my boyfriend (who knew i'd get so attached to seeing him everyday after a month and a half) and then meet the girls down at the WGA building. All in under two hours.

So why am i'm still typing?

I have to wait for my boss to sign something off before I go, and I can't leave it for the temp to do. ARRRGGGGG!!!!!!

I'm killling time basically.

Oh and I never did finish chapter 5. Damn. I'm really close to having it done though so I don't think it will take long to finish.

Well i'm going to try and kick him (my boss) off the phone now. I'll tell you all about the retreat on Tuesday.

Cheers,

Dust

No comments: