This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Word Count

Now don't get your hopes up that I'll do this every day, but it feels like the thing to do right now.

April 3rd - 1,167 words on "WC&S"
- 350 (approx) on 1/2 a plot outline for a new (short?) story idea

April 4th - 304 words on "WC&S" on my lunch break
- 1,162 words on "WC&S" at the Library

April 5th - I'll let you know later.

On a side note:

I had a fantastic time at the library. I mean, yes it was an interesting range of clientele they have there, but think of the characters you could watch develop before your very eyes. And it was really great to have a set time with someone else to 'force' you to write. It's not a bad thing, but as my friend said yesterday, "There is always something else that can come up." This was like an appointment, everyone (and everything) else just had to work around it.

I'm going to try and do it again next week. Hurray, for putting pen to paper.

Have a good one,

C

No comments: