This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I HAVE A PLOT!!!

As confirmed by my tutor today, I have a plot for my novel (or the beginings of one at least).

I don't know if he realizes how I was waiting on his response. Oh, I did a little jump for joy when I got my email with this written on the bottom:

I agree, you might need a more villainous villain,
but now I see a plot emerging. Well done!

Well, now that I have confirmation that I now have a plot, I can get into it. I'm not sure yet whether a re-write is in order, or if I should just keep going on and work on the begining once I'm done. Have to think about that one.

I plan on working on it tonight so hopefully I will let you know soon which road I'm going down.

C

No comments: