This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Website

You'll notice there are a few changes on here, inculding making this my official blog. Here's why...

I've created a website of my very own, and this blog is a part of it.

You can expect some changes to take place in the next couple of months, once I purchase a domain to host my website on, but for now it's same old, same old, with a few added extras.

Click on the links in the top left hand corner of the page and it will take you to the pages in my website. I've got a section just for Fun Stuff, check it out when you're bored or in my case trying to not write.

Check out the site and tell me what you think. I'm open to any advise you have for me... I'm no expert when it comes to websites, but I gave it my best shot. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers.

No comments: