This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

News

I got an email today. It was from the lady who did my test yesterday.

Apparently, they looked at my situation and deemed me fit to come in for an interview. I go do that next week on Tuesday. Interview - Step 3.

The Fourth Step, if they deem me worthy of passing the 3rd, will be a referral and thus a second interview. I'm not worried about that one. It'll be with my boss, and me and him get along fine. I just have to get past the 1st one.

Joyful!

It's mid week and I'm actually quite busy. They changed around some of my responsibilities and now I have a whole lot of work to do... Which means less time writing my novel. I guess that's the way it normally goes. It sucks because I don't really have time to write after work either. I guess a balance will have to be found.

Well, I'm off for the day. I'm going to see if I can't squeeze in a few pages tonight.

Dust

No comments: