This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Monday, January 14, 2008

Schedule and Birthday

Monday! I hate Mondays!

This past week I started working on my No-Plot project. So far so good.

Word count:

Wednesday - 1,271 words
Thursday - 359 words

I didn't write on Saturday which was my intention but two out of three days isn't bad.

This week I'm aiming for the full four days; Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. My new writing schedule. Here I go, wish me luck.

On a completely different (and probably irrelevant) note... my Birthday is this weekend. I'm looking forward to the dinner with family and friends, and of course the breakfast in bed. The gifts are fun and all, but I prefer the "make-me-feel-important" stuff.

Hey it only happens once a year, I deserve to enjoy it.

Cheers,

Tina

No comments: