This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Trucking

I've been trying. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

I just got a new position with the government. No more working and writting during the day. I'll have to do all my writting at home now. Which is fine. This new position is harder, more of a challenge, and I think I'm really going to like it. Down side is I won't be writting as much, but it was one or the other.

I would either stay in the job I was in, and write lots but eventually get bored and not want to go to work anymore... or this position, where I will enjoy what I'm doing, streach my mind and abilities and write at home like people are supposed to. I know I had it good with the old, but the new sounds more exciting.

Anyway, I have been trying to write. It'll be different for the first little bit, until I get used to it, and work out a schedual so that I can have a life too.

So, I'm trucking along. I'll get there soon. I got a goal to meet here!

Dust

No comments: