This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Over the weekend

This weekend wasn't the greatest for productivity, as much as I may have hoped for it, but it is starting to pick up.

Word Count:
Saturday - 194 words on Ice Debt
Monday - 1,328 words on Ice Debt

Not bad all things considered. It was a stressful weekend with our puppy having complications from having his dew claws removed on Aug 8. He's better now, but we didn't sleep much.

I also went to a wedding this weekend. A friend of mine from Jr. High invited me to her beautiful wedding. It was great to see her again, and so happy.

My office is coming closer to completion. Only shelves to put up on the walls and a drawer unit left to purchase and install. These two things might take some time, but the space is working better than ever before already.

I'll keep you posted.

Tina

PS: To those of you living in the Edmonton Area... Wow, talk about the heat. I'm actually glad that its going to rain for the next couple of days. I love the heat, but plus 36 is a little too hot even for me.

No comments: