This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Monday, August 27, 2007

3-Day Count Down

5 more sleeps until it's time to play the 'lets-write-a-novel-in-3-days' game.

I'm excited... and nervous... and wondering what I was thinking when I signed up for this, but I'll be fine. This is a great experience, and have a great idea, and all I have to do now is sit down and write.

So way does it seem so hard?

Update: In the past week, I have created an entire species history for the Vinlue (my alien race in 'White Cats and Suicide'). I have also plotted out the first 7 chapters of 'Love Light Rising', but the rest of it will have to wait until after the weekend. For the rest of this week, I plan on plotting out my 3-day fantasy novel idea 'Beloved Child', and preparing for the 3-day. Busy, Busy, Busy.

On a side note, check out this website http://live.zeros2heroes.com/. This Canadian site lets people vote on comic book ideas that they would like to see developed. I'm not normally a comic book fan, but this looks like a pretty cool interactive site.

Have a great writing day,

C

No comments: