This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Friday, December 15, 2006

Why Dust (part 2)?

Why did I choose the name I did?

I have another post on here about this. The info in that post is all from the dictionary. So I thought I would add this little tid-bit.

D.U.S.T. also represents a phrase I like to say.

Don't Underestimate Scatterbrained Thoughts!

This phrase pretty much describes me and my writing style completely. Just thought you might find it interesting... Of course now you're probably thinking, "Why the H*** am I even reading this loser's blog" (Sorry can't help you there!)

Anyway, I've got to get back to Chapter 8 (yes I'm back stepping a little bit, but only because I need to add in a very critical scene I didn't realized existed before), so I can finished Chapter 10. Later.

Dust

No comments: