This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Week Three

You're wondering what happened to week two, right?

Well, My friend Rox calls everything before week two PPC: Pre-Pincher-Creek.

D has been looking at getting into a new trade, wind turbine technician. This would take him to southern Alberta, most likely to Pincher Creek. This of course sent my head into nowhere land, because I deal with change so well (that's sarcasm).

Anyway, since September 19th until now, I've written just under 1000 words. Ouch!

So, I have 11 days until the PureSpec conference. I think I may have to settle for my very first goal... having one or two chapters done. I have finished chapter one, so I've already hit that goal.

I think goals and me just don't work. I have to write because I want to, not because I have to.

I'm going to work on cleaning up chapter one a little more and then I'll be sending it to my tutor and see what he has to say about this change in direction.

On a side note: Pincher Creek is quite pretty, however unless I can find a job there I don't think we'll be moving anytime soon.

Have a great thanksgiving long weekend. We'll chat before the conference.

C

No comments: