This is the Archived Blog of Tina Hunter. For new posts go to www.TinaHunter.ca

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Apartments

I'll keep this brief.

I'm still looking for a place to call home. 3 weeks, 4 days and counting. We have found a couple maybes but one was super tiny and the other was kinda grungy. The tiny one we said no to, but the grungy one is big and cheaper than most we've found (you get what you pay for right?).

We're going to try and squeeze another viewing in tomorrow before 'D', my boyfriend, leaves for the weekend. He's going on a boys camping trip to Jasper. Perfect timing don't you think?

That means I'm on my own this weekend trying to find an apartment. I hope we decide on one before he leaves. That would mean that all I have to do is the paper work and give them money. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until Monday.

Things are going so quickly in this city. An ad came up in the paper and I called at noon to ask about it. It was already gone someone came by and put the damage deposit down that morning. Granted it was for an amazing price but still... people are desperate.... and I might be one of them soon.

Sorry to rant about something completely not related to writing. I haven't gotten any writing done since I found that nasty note under my door last Friday. This weekend will be such a waste of valuable writing time. (sigh)

Hope your having a better week than I am. Cheers.

C

No comments: